Please help keep this site on the Web
Now that I've retired from the paid workforce, I need some assistance to pay for the out-of-pocket expenses of keeping this site on the Web -- mainly the site hosting fee. If everybody who appreciates this site gave just one dollar, that would be enough for a year's site hosting.
Unfortunately, giving such a small sum of money often costs more than it's worth.
Here are some suggestions:
- If you've bought a copy of one of my books, Taming
Microsoft Word, Editing Online Help, or
Electronic Editing, you've contributed your
- You can contribute $5 (or any multiple you choose) to me using PayPal.
- You can send a US or Australian check/cheque (payable to J.H. Weber) to: P.O. Box 640, Airlie Beach, Qld 4802, Australia.
- You can deposit money directly into my bank account in Australia or the USA.
If you want to use this method, please e-mail me asking for bank details.
- You can send me an Amazon.com gift certificate.
On the Gift Certificates page of Amazon.com, buy a gift certificate for Jean H. Weber, in the amount of your donation. (Yes, I know about the Amazon Honor System of payments, but it's only for people with US-based credit cards, which doesn't include me.)
- You could use your credit card to make a donation.
Credit card charges are billed in US dollars.
Charges are processed by Multicards on their secure server.
Go to this address to make your donation: https://www.multicards.com/110830/order.htm. Look towards the bottom of the page under Donations.
Even if you don't want to contribute, that's okay! It's great to know that you are interested and I welcome all of you.